After several days near 70 degrees we were getting spring fever pretty bad. Then along comes several more feet of new snow at "The Basin" so away we went. We had several great blue bird days of skiing this week after the big storm. The boys had fun, O had her first 2 days on skis and the COO got in some additional "training". She'll be ready for the 2020 Winter Olympics!!! (as a spectator that is).
Remember this photo? It will be a point of reference for the next photos. The boys and I are skiing this chute in the next photos. Notice the single "Lone Tree" at the top of the shoot, thus its name, Lone Tree. There is also a rock. The next photos are taken from the top of this chute.
This is the flat part on top just before "dropping into" the chute.
Another Angle before dropping in.
This is me part way down looking up at the boys. They are small but there. They are laying against the mountain in the picture.

O's first day!!

4 comments:
Look at Olivia on those skies! She told me she had fun!
that is so cute that O is on skis!!!!
Yikes! Another reason why I can't ski. Heights. I agree though, O looks pretty cute in her ski gear.
Great photos--I am amazed that the boys tackle those steep mtns. Certainly looks like a lot of snow for April! I do enjoy seeing those hillsides in the summer and tackling them on two feet. (hiking).
Post a Comment