What kind is it and why did you get that one and email the cost... I am looking for something. We bought a boat but we don't really need to move it because we have a slip but I think I am ready to get rid of the mini van and get something better in snow. When are you driving your boat up here to play on our lake? I would even buy an aerobed for your family. A really big one.
The truck looks very nice. I am sure it will handle the boat with ease. Can't wait to see it. Question? How did you get such a nice picture of Libby Doodle? Dad
Our little Company (family) is made of: The man who makes the money--The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or The Salesman, the woman who oversees the operation--The COO (Chief Operating Officer) or Jen, and the little executives who run the place--The CEOs C., E., and O.
5 comments:
What kind is it and why did you get that one and email the cost... I am looking for something. We bought a boat but we don't really need to move it because we have a slip but I think I am ready to get rid of the mini van and get something better in snow. When are you driving your boat up here to play on our lake? I would even buy an aerobed for your family. A really big one.
Hey I have a white Durango too! OLDER by many years though. Love mine.
Pretty fancy, I LIKE it, I like it A-LOT!!!!
Nice Ride! Got the sterio fixed I see.
The truck looks very nice. I am sure it will handle the boat with ease. Can't wait to see it. Question? How did you get such a nice picture of Libby Doodle? Dad
Post a Comment