Last week my family got together to "celebrate", for lack of a better word, our surviving the past year without our Mom. This past year has been difficult, for sure, especially for Dad. But, we have been blessed with an outstanding family that has been supportive. For that I am grateful and I hope you are too.
Thank you Char and family, for hosting. Dinner was awesome as always.
Thank you Char and family, for hosting. Dinner was awesome as always.
The CFO talking with "the bros"
We also had birthdays to celebrate. I call this photo "the 3 sisters".
What is a celebration without balloons?
Here is a picture of C giving his cousin , double D, dating advice. That's right, ladies, he is single despite what his Facebook profile says.
Jenny sharing her coke with Nala.
Mei Mei having a drink also. Not the dog's drink---BTW.
Most of our "crew" viewing a picture presentation of Mom. Thanks, Rog, for putting it together for us. I tried to take your advice and take more pictures of our "party". It's obvious I'm not a photographer, but I hope you enjoy them anyway. The noise level seemed unusually high. Luckily, it was mostly joyful. It was great to be together, as always.

No comments:
Post a Comment