My hot ski instructor
deemed that I had all the skills necessary to graduate from the bunny hill to the Becker Lift. I had some GRAVE concerns about it when I went to get on and learned that this triple chair lift does not slow down. How would I get OFF? Then, I was equally terrified as it just kept going up up up. How was I going to get DOWN?
I won't lie to you. I did quite a bit of this:
But after 3 runs I relaxed a little. This was the result:
OK this video makes it look like I am skiing on a flat run. It was a green run for sure but it wasn't flat, I swear!



2 comments:
Jenifer! You look awesome skiing down that mtn. I believe you, that it was a steep mtn. I recall how steep the mtn.I skied down seemed to be, though it looked flat to anyone else!
Good for you!
You rock. I am so impressed.
Post a Comment