Friday, June 5, 2009

Please Don't Mind My Gentle Sobbing

The kids are officially finished with school.
That means they are home with me.
All
Day
O and I made this sign for the boys: If you listen real close......
Yes,
there it is.
Can you hear it?
It is my kids' constant bickering for the next two weeks as they get used to being around each other 24/7 .
I have good kids and I love them. I am trying to be like one of those mothers who is excited for their kids to be out of school. Honest. It is their constant bugging of one another for enjoyment and the crying that usually follows that I am not looking forward to. So, I am trying to come up with some good activities to combat this problem. Any suggestions are welcome.
When C got home from school, he wanted to "break through to summer" by running up the little ramp and tearing through the sign. The boy is graceful. He's a gazelle. From now on, he shall be know as Cazelle:

(now I can use it again next year)
Stay Cool and Have a Great Summer Everyone!

5 comments:

cindave said...

that's awesome. gave me a much needed chuckle! cazelle it is. he must be my nephew. :)

Tash said...

You are such a nice mom my kids didn't get a sign!! I know what you mean about the bickering!

Karly and Nick said...

That sign is a great idea! And Colby gave us a laugh! Thanks Cazelle!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jen, Grandpa Westenskow will soon be there to help with the kids.

Heidi said...

I watched it twice just to hear you laugh.