WOW! Happy Anniversary! I could not be HAPPIER that you are part of our family...despite the initial 'impression' I might have given you! (Thanks for forgiving me!) Love you both!
yes, thanks for forgiving karly. and thanks for forgiving me for loyally standing on her side, though i didn't resent you quite like she did. ;) what would our family be without you?? love you guys! congrats!
Our little Company (family) is made of: The man who makes the money--The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or The Salesman, the woman who oversees the operation--The COO (Chief Operating Officer) or Jen, and the little executives who run the place--The CEOs C., E., and O.
4 comments:
WOW! Happy Anniversary! I could not be HAPPIER that you are part of our family...despite the initial 'impression' I might have given you! (Thanks for forgiving me!) Love you both!
yes, thanks for forgiving karly. and thanks for forgiving me for loyally standing on her side, though i didn't resent you quite like she did. ;) what would our family be without you?? love you guys! congrats!
man, you are old
ahhh...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Post a Comment