Monday, June 8, 2009

The Evil Eye

Michelle Obama and France's first lady Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. They are at the 65th anniversary memorial of the D-Day landing in France. (picture taken June 6, 2009) Is this Michelle's "normal face"? Did Jerimiah Wright put this on her face or did she put in her angry eyes for this special occasion because this is a serious moment? Perhaps it is Carla and the Right-leaning Sarkozys that she despises?
If I got to fill in the word bubble above Michelle Obama, I would put that she is thinking, "you skinny white ________!" ??
What do you think she is thinking?

6 comments:

angela said...

Awesome! Love it. I say she's saying, "You really are prettier than I am. How dare you!"

Burwell's Bits said...

Test comment. I can never post comments on your blog although I have tried many times.

Burwell's Bits said...

Hurray, maybe I just can't post at work. Anyway, I wanted to comment on your parenting highs and lows. Next time the CEOs do something embarassing, and you know they will, just tell people that they are your husband's children from his first marriage. Because they are. If they think you are the second wife that is their problem not yours. Enjoy!!!!

Niederfam said...

definitely getting the stink eye there isn't she.

Salty Incisor said...

"take that damn stick outa your rear or I will take it out for you" that is my guess. Why do we always tend to demonize people we disagree with???They did it to Bush and we do it to them...funny and fun now its our turn but hopefully only for 3.5 more years. Eric says he is a one term wonder like Jimmy Carter, and he is speedily messing things up instead of taking his time so hopefully that is true, then we wont have to see Michelle Obama with her "right to bare arms" constantly. I wonder what the Muslims think of Obama "letting" his wife dress so immodestly in their minds...I mean she is the first first lady who is constantly missing a jacket. Even in the winter~ enough blabber

Salty Incisor said...

where are you?? must blog!