Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow Cone Anyone?





This morning we awoke to SEVERAL inches of new fresh powder snow. The boys were so excited. They quickly dressed in their snow gear and went out to play. After a couple of hours, they came into the house to share with us their new use for the fresh powder. They had made snow cones! They had filled a cup with snow and poured root beer soda over the top. Voila, snow cones! C has proclaimed them to be "delicious" and has eaten three today.

3 comments:

The Skiing Wallaces said...

I loved making "snow cones" when I was little. Just tell them to beware of yellow snow. It does NOT mean the flavor has already been added.

Karly and Nick said...

Very smart! I have never thought of doing that! I will have to have Lukas make one! Thanks boys!

Jen said...

You know that they are going to eat the snow regardless; might as well add some flavoring, right?