Yes, I am one of those who doesn't look forward to dragging the boxes out of the basement and decorating for the holidays. But, I usually get over it quickly when I see the excited looks on my kids faces. And, when all is said and done, it is worth it to have a festive looking home.
Here is a little peek:
In honor of Great Grandma Evelyn, here is the ceramic Santa's boot she made:
This is a miniature village I bought through the ABC Distributing Catalog YEARS ago. I am surprised it has lasted this long. It is one of the kids' favorites to assemble. And, since it only cost $12.95 I don't have any problems letting them.
This year, I swear, I am going to put names back on those stockings!
The Ornaments:And finally, if you have never seen a toilet seat cover Santa before, Santa covers his eyes with his mittens when you lift the seat up...you know, allowing you some privacy. This was one of my favorite decorations as a kid. A little pervy as an adult, but still a must have. 

Happy Decorating Everyone.




3 comments:
Everything looks wonderful...like always! It is a lot of work but it's fun to have! We'll miss seeing you this holiday!
Hey, we've got one of those seat covers....a gift last year from a friend...Boy what chuckles come out of the bathroom!!
These blogs are great. I feel like I was with you during the holidays. Maybe next year we will be a little closer. We are looking forward to that.
Love Dad
Post a Comment