Sorry this post isn't about cheese.
It is about tubing.
The place was called Gorgoza Park, just outside of Park City. I think it is a goofy name for a tubing place--it might as well be called Gorgonzola Park, Gonzaga Park, or even Gonzo Park.
Anyway, my sister talked O and me into going with her and Mei Mei. We had a great time.
Here are a few pictures:





4 comments:
Those pics look pretty fun, it is still amazing to me that is cold and snowy there! That pic of me next to the snow means nothing to anyone out side of AZ. I want to do that hike again, but we should do the further route that adds a day and starts from Smith Field Canyon to the north.
I've noticed that place and have always thought we should go. Looks like a lot of fun.
CUTE BLOG!! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE COMPANY!!
that looks FUN!!!!!!
Post a Comment