Friday, February 6, 2009

What's in a name?

As you can tell from reading the "Introduction...", we are using nicknames here at West's Winds.
In this crazy world, it is just my way of trying to keep some things private while I expose other things publicly on the internet.
Yeah.
A blogging oxymoron.
Trying to "have my cake and eat it too".
In addition, the CFO expressed some concern about the name "West's Winds". He thought that this title might imply that we are all about flatulence. Although, C and E find hilarity in all things flatulence related, this blog will not be focused on that kind of wind. Instead, the wind to which I am referring is my voice or the voice of the CFO if he gets approval. lol
Enjoy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Comments section is now functioning if anyone would like to add their two cents. CFO

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to many visual buffet's. Loren

Niederfam said...

I'm LOVING it already.........