We ordered :
Vegetable Samosa for an appetizer: veggies wraped in bread and deep fried
Basmati Rice
Vegetable Korma: a sweet coconut curry dish
Lamb Saag: a creamy spinach dish
Chicken Tikka Masala: grilled chicken pieces in a creamy tomato sauce
Plain Naan: flat bread
Raita: cucumber sauce to cool the taste buds
Everything was super delicious especially the Chicken Tikka Masala. Always a favorite. I really could have licked the bowl and my plate clean. Luckily I was full so I saved the CFO some embarassment. In fact there were some leftovers that we got to take home. We had finished all of our rice, but when the waiter brought the box back to the table they had filled it with more rice......FOR FREE! Worth the trip right there.
My plan was to take pictures at the restaurant, but I must have been too excited to be out of the house and I forgot. I was planning on taking a nice pic of the leftovers. But, that didn't happen either.
This is what you get instead:


3 comments:
Jen, it's so fun to read your blog! i think it's absolutely awesome that you're taking piano lessons, and we definitely would like to try that restaurant. especially since it's in bountiful! can't go wrong! we should all go together sometime. that would be fun. that sweet coconut curry sauce - delish!! that's always my first pick at Indian restaurants.
We are excited that you have a blog too! It will make it easier to feel close to you guys when we move!
Ok for spellchecker just click on the little check mark with the abc at the top of the compose box... it will highlight the misspellings with yellow and you can right click on them to get the choice of another spelling. Clear?
Post a Comment