this is so funny!! I love the middle one especially! I have a pic of my daughter fell asleep standing up sorta but she was propped by the couch but it was funny!
Our little Company (family) is made of: The man who makes the money--The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or The Salesman, the woman who oversees the operation--The COO (Chief Operating Officer) or Jen, and the little executives who run the place--The CEOs C., E., and O.
5 comments:
I would give anything for this talent
i love that! she's so stinkin' cute!!
Get that poor girl a bed already!!! Sorry we missed you. It was a crazy trip. Next time we are staying longer.
That's hilarious. I guess as long as she has her "rag" she can crash anywhere.
this is so funny!! I love the middle one especially! I have a pic of my daughter fell asleep standing up sorta but she was propped by the couch but it was funny!
Post a Comment