The CFO and I have been putting off taking the kids to Disneyland. Well, the kids were at the right age. It couldn't be put off any longer. So, this spring we decided to bite the bullet. We booked the flights, the hotel, the Disney hopper passes...it was just a matter of when and how we were going to tell them. We decided to wait until the last minute to avoid several weeks of "I CAN"T WAIT ANY LOOOONGER!" cries. Then, we set up a treasure hunt. This video shows the big REVEAL. I love it because it shows their personalities so clearly:
E: helpful, reserved and in-charge
C: exuberant, class clown, good with the math/numbers
O: excited but not too much because she already had it all figured out! (She came down with a high fever the day before and took a little trip to the doctor. She HATES the doctor. She refused to open her mouth so the doctor could get a strep throat sample...after 15 minutes, the CFO had to "bribe" her by telling her she could go see PRINCESSES if she would just open her clenched jaws.)
Living Life.....
7 years ago

2 comments:
That is so cute! I think that's the best way to do it. Last minute surprise! My cousins did that, too. I think it would be so much fun! I think next year will be our year to finally do DL. We'll see......
I just watched the video again, after your assessment of their personalities--so true. I had to laugh when you said Olivia refused the doctor! So glad you had a great time Love, Mom
Post a Comment