That is a difficult post to get your hands around. That may go down as a low point in blogging. Disgusting is a good word but the word that comes to me is "putrid" I'll never view a "bubba" in the same way
Our little Company (family) is made of: The man who makes the money--The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) or The Salesman, the woman who oversees the operation--The COO (Chief Operating Officer) or Jen, and the little executives who run the place--The CEOs C., E., and O.
3 comments:
Now that's disgusting! Never seen green milk before. Glad technology hasn't advanced to smelling what you see on the screen.
That is a difficult post to get your hands around. That may go down as a low point in blogging. Disgusting is a good word but the word that comes to me is "putrid" I'll never view a "bubba" in the same way
Loren
I wish we had milk delivery! Of course it would ALL look like that here since it is still over 100 in September!!
Yuck by the way!
Post a Comment